There are 5 acts of worship that must be done according to God’s will (John 4:24).
(1) Singing praises to God without the use of mechanical instruments of music (Ephesians 5:19; Colossians 3:16).
(2) Prayers led by faithful Christian men, not by Christian women unless only Christian women are present (1 Timothy 2:8, 12-14).
(3) Giving as we have been prospered and only on the first day of the week (1 Corinthians 16:1-2).
(4) Partaking of the Lord’s supper every first day of the week and only on the first day of the week (Acts 20:7).
(5) Reading and or teaching from God’s Word (2 Timothy 4:1-4).